Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So far, so good...knock on wood!

It's 11:00 Wednesday night and Nate has 12 hours to go with his chemo. As I mentioned before, we added a few more meds to the regimen, and I hope they're working! He's definitely doing better than he was at this point during the first round so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, knocking on wood, and spending a little more time on my knees.

Nate is such a great patient, and I couldn't feel more blessed to have him for my best friend. He's sitting here doing our taxes....what??!!! He usually likes to have taxes done in February, but that's life, right?

Tomorrow he'll go in to get disconnected from his pump, and he'll get a liter of saline spiked with Zofran. Hopefully it'll sustain him over the next 2 or 3 hard days.

As always, thanks for the prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed! You are amazing-both of you!

    ReplyDelete