Thursday, June 28, 2012

That was quick.....

I was on the otherside for about 18 hours. I ate a regular meal last night, slept in a flat bed and woke this morning without someone at my bedside brandishing a smile and and a needle.
So I must go back.  I have an "illeus"....which means my bowels have fallen asleep.  This is not to be confused with a blockage.  Being re-admitted will allow them to observe me and prevent this situation from developing into something worse.
The picture taken of Natalie is upon her learning this "wonderful" news.


2 comments:

  1. Nate- we are praying for you and check on your progress daily. Just know you are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Jason and jami Vernon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rats! Okay...just a little setback in an otherwise speedy recovery. Hope everything wakes up quickly!

    ReplyDelete