Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 30....One Month Post Op HIPEC

I just realized that it was one month ago today that Nate checked into the hospital for the HIPEC surgery. Unbelievable. How fitting is it then, that Nate was released from the hospital today! Yes, he's finally out of the hospital!


I'd love to give the rundown, but I'm exhausted and all I can think about is how happy Nate and I are today. We're so grateful for our blessings, and for all of our supporters out there. If you get a chance, check back tomorrow for some details. Love to all!

3 comments:

  1. Time to come home by brother. Bunny and Mont have the house ready and a full spread for our families. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Palinista is apprently Hillary's account......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Praying all continues to go well and you are with your family soon! - Jason & jami Vernon

    ReplyDelete