Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Big Day...Haven't we done this already?

I did it! I finally got to hear Nate complain about something! When he found out that his arrival time at the hospital was 5:30 a.m., he let out a big groan and actually complained! I knew he had it in him, and I'm so proud.

Determination

All joking aside, I write this as Nancy and I sit in the waiting room. They took him to anesthesiology at 7:15 and we said our goodbyes. Surgery should start by 8:15 or so. They have him scheduled for 4 hours. I'll update the blog as we get updates.

We had a nice visit from our Bishopric last night, and Nate received a Priesthood Blessing from his dad and brother the night before. Nate is optimistic about the procedure and knows that everything will be ok. His surgeon came to see us this morning and she was very kind and reassuring. We know there are angels watching over Nate, and are grateful for our blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment